dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I need proof of premiums years cost on Medicare Part

Customer Question

I need proof of premiums for next years cost on Medicare Part B
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What sort of proof do you need?

2. What will the proof be used for?

3. What is your age at present?

4. Are you receiving your social security retirement benefit yet?

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What sort of proof do you need?

2. What will the proof be used for?

3. What is your age at present?

Doug

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wish to cancel your services, I went to social security office today and got what I needed
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good evening,

If you need assistance navigating the system, or with billing, you can contact customer service at(###) ###-####

I am unable to further assist you in this matter, and I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other professionals.

Your question is being placed back in the question list for other professionals to see, and to respond to. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should another professional pick it up, you should be alerted by email unless you actively disable this feature.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other professionals' access to it.

Doug