LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

I need a copy of the letter sent a year ago reviewing S S

Customer Question

I need a copy of the
letter sent a year ago reviewing S S benefits for 2015.
Claim number###-##-####
Please change mailing address to:
3000 Galloway Ridge G101
Pittsboro, NC 27312
former address:POBox 785
Linville, NC 28646
William I Goettman
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

I can guide you through the process of retrieving the Social Security Award Letter that you need, and you can have it in your hands in only about 15 minutes---and right from where you are now. Let me explain.

If you have misplaced your Benefit Award letter---also known as a proof of income letter---or you haven’t received yours yet, you may get one in several different ways:

You may get a replacement document using your online “my Social Security” account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. You can open your own social security online account and see your earnings statement, estimated retirement benefit and much more, in about 15 minutes through this site:

http://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents".

Alternatively, you may get one by going to your local Social Security office and they will get it for you, or you may call social security at 1-***-***-**** and they can mail you one if you can wait about 10 days.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best this holiday season,

Doug