Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

My wife received a form SSA-7162-OCR-SM Yong G Kelson in

Customer Question

My wife received a form SSA-7162-OCR-SM Yong G Kelson in Seoul Korea. The first block
question was Has there been a change in your citizenship or your country of residence
that you have not reported to SSA.
Is this in conjunction with her disability????.
Block #3 ask Country of new citizenship.
Husband worried in Seoul
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 12 months ago.

Good morning, with regard to your post:

"My wife received a form SSA-7162-OCR-SM Yong G Kelson in Seoul Korea. The first block question was Has there been a change in your citizenship or your country of residence that you have not reported to SSA. Is this in conjunction with her disability????. ------ This would be in conjunction with ANY Social Security Benefits, not just Disability. Since residence and citizenship can effect eligibility to receive.

"Block #3 ask Country of new citizenship. Husband worried in Seoul ----- OK, so, she needs to fill this out accurately, as not doing so will by itself cause her benefits to be terminated. Did you have a further specific question? I will ask that you be provided the opportunity for same via "additional services" option.

I hope this helps! My goal is toprovide you with excellent and accurateservice – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, Iam happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent"when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, shouldyou have legal questions. Be sure tostart future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" ifyou want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!