LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

Can SSA TREAS 310 XXSOC SEC PPD be a ***** ***** payment

Customer Question

Customer: can SSA TREAS 310 XXSOC SEC PPD be a ***** ***** payment from the federal government?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my name is ***** ***** girlfriend receives a SSA TREAS 310 XXSOC SEC PPD deposit every month and she says its from a government ***** *****
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Social Security Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 12 months ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

The payment that you are describing is a monthly payment from the Social Security Administration. It is typically a payment for either social security disability (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) which is a form of welfare.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best this holiday season,

Doug