dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

My current ?Bank? MetaBank was recieving my direct deposit,

Customer Question

My current ?Bank? MetaBank was recieving my direct deposit, BUT they are not paying my bills, answering questions and unwilling to refund unauthorized charges I DO NOT WANT MY CHECK DEPOSITED THE and I have no other Bank
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Why aren't they paying your bills?

2. What unauthorized charges are you referring to?

3. Are you able to get to a new local bank to open an account?

Thanks in advance,

Doug