dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I have forgotten my username and password. I'm sorry. I need

Customer Question

I have forgotten my username and password. I'm sorry. I need a proof of income today for a dentist appt. My phone # ***** also changed to xxx xxx xxxx
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 12 months ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel