LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

I am trying to find out how much I am now qualified to

Customer Question

I am trying to find out how much I am now qualified to receive if I so choose.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

All you need to do is to look at your Social Security Statement to learn what you are entitled to collect if you choose to retire now.

If you have misplaced your last statement then the fastest and most practical way of getting your latest up to date statement is right online, from the comfort of your own home or office.

You can open your own Social Security Online Account and see your earnings statement, estimated retirement benefit and much more, in about 15 minutes through this secure social security site: http://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Kindly, remember to rate my service to you. That is how I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best this holiday season,

Doug