LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

I would like to get a copy of my form called "your New

Customer Question

I would like to get a copy of my form called "your New Benefit Amount" for 1015. I have misplaced mine and it would be useful for comparing tax information for this year. Would it be possible for you to get it to me?
Robert L. Tyler
208 West Chestnut St.
Selinsgrove, PA 178760
***@******.***
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I interested in receiving a copy of the requested form by email as soon as possible.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

If you have misplaced your Benefit Award letter---also known as a proof of income letter---or you haven’t received yours yet, you may get one in several different ways:

You may get a replacement document using your online “my Social Security”account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. You can open your own social security online account and see your earnings statement, estimated retirement benefit and much more, in about 15 minutes through this site:

http://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents".

Alternatively, you may get one by going to your local Social Security office and they will get it for you, or you may call social security at 1-***-***-****and they can mail you one if you can wait about 10 days.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Kindly, remember to rate my service to you. That is how I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best this holiday season,

Doug