LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

My boyfriend passed away in june 8th of this year am i on s

Customer Question

My boyfriend passed away in june 8th of this year am i on his social security
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dont want to pay anything monthly please cancel disregaurd
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry for your loss. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

You absolutely do not have to agree to a monthly subscription to have me assist you today. You have already made your deposit and that is all you have to pay if that is all you want and need.

1. Can you please clarify what it is you are asking? It isn't clear to me?

Doug

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you i need to know if iam on paul richters social security i was told that i was but not sure
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have his social security number
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please no monthly charge just this one time fee
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Hi Pamela,

After we have finished here and you have rated my service to you I will sent a note to customer service asking them specifically to not charge you a recurring monthly fee.

I'm not sure why you might think that you were ever on your boyfriend's social security. Only a spouse or a child of a person can be provided benefits on that person's social security account if they die.

You referred to him as your boyfriend and so I must presume that you were neither married to him, nor were you his child. As such, there would be no social security benefits that you would be entitled to based on his death.

I'm afraid that based on the facts that you have provided you are not and never could have been, on your boyfriend's social security. I am very sorry,

I understand that you may be disappointed by the Answer you received, as it was not particularly favorable to your situation. Had I been able to provide an Answer which might have given you a successful legal outcome, it would have been my pleasure to do so.

If you have additional questions, you may of course reply back to me and I will be happy to continue to assist you further until your questions have been answered to your satisfaction.

Would you please take a moment to positively rate my service to you based on the understanding of the law I provided by clicking on the rating stars---three stars or more. It is that easy. That is the way I am compensated for having helped you.

Thank you in advance. I wish you the best in your future,

Doug

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your kind words. They are appreciated.

Please understand that in order for me to be compensated for having helped you, I need for you to positively rate my service to you by clicking on the rating stars---three stars or more. It is that easy.

Thanks in advance.

I wish you the best,

Doug