dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

How to get my social in creast to liveable amount, itook

Customer Question

how to get my social in creast to liveable amount , itook mine earley @ age 62 20 years ago?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you asking whether there is a way to have your social security benefit increased?

2. Are you receiving a retirement benefit, spouse benefit or a survivor benefit?

Thanks in advance,

Doug