LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

I am applying apartment. I know my net amount of social

Customer Question

I am applying for an apartment. I know my net amount of social cecuriy. How do I find out my gross amount? Thank you
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

If you have misplaced your Benefit Award letter---also known as a proof of income letter---or you haven’t received yours yet, you may get one in several different ways:

You may get a replacement document using your online “my Social Security” account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. You can open your own social security online account and see your earnings statement, estimated retirement benefit and much more, in about 15 minutes through this site:

http://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents".

Alternatively, you may get one by going to your local Social Security office and they will get it for you, or you may call social security at 1-***-***-**** and they can mail you one if you can wait about 10 days.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Kindly, remember to rate my service to you. That is how I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best this holiday season,

Doug

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to pay any more money. I feel this was a mistake. Will I be charged more?
Thank you, ***** ***** your answer.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good morning,

The money that you agreed to pay when you asked the question is all you will be charged.

Thank you for your kind words. They are appreciated.

Please understand that in order for me to be compensated for having helped you, I need for you to positively rate my service to you by clicking on the rating stars---three stars or more. It is that easy. So please, do rate my service to you.

Thanks in advance.

I wish you the best this holiday season,

Doug