dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

My check has not been deposited why?????? 453545120

Customer Question

my check has not been deposited why??????###-##-####
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. All you need do is accept the offer if you would like me to call. Let me know if you don't want a call and I can continue here with an answer.

In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What day (numerical date) of the month were you born on?

2. What benefit do you receive from social security?

Thanks in advance,

Doug