dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

How do I cancel MY Medicare, I am a vet, and never used it

Customer Question

How do I cancel MY Medicare, I am a vet, and never used it as I go to the VA. Since 12 yrs. have had the money deducted and found out I do need it
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am lost trying to put my new password, it. I gave you my billing information and now nothing
Joe Rockett(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug