LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

I have a SS online account which the site will not let me

Customer Question

I have a SS online account which the site will not let me access no matter what I do. I need a copy of my benefits letter for 2014. Please help me get this online so I can print it.
Thank you
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

I empathize with your predicament. The problems are almost always a result of a forgotten password ***** not a SSA glitch in the system. You need to deal with social security directly with getting your online account issue straightened out.

It is physically impossible for you or me to get your document online unless you get your online account fixed. There are two other ways to get your benefits letter. Let me explain.

The other two ways to get the letter are by going to your local Social Security office and they will print it for you, or you may call social security at 1-***-***-**** and they can mail you one if you can wait about 7 to 10 days. Those are the only other ways to get this letter.

I understand that you may be disappointed by the Answer you received, as it was not particularly favorable to your situation. Had I been able to provide an Answer which might have given you a faster, successful outcome, it would have been my pleasure to do so.

If you have additional questions, you may of course reply back to me and I will be happy to continue to assist you further until your questions have been answered to your satisfaction.

Would you please take a moment to positively rate my service to you based on the understanding of the law I provided by clicking on the rating stars---three stars or more. It is that easy. That is the way I am compensated for having helped you.

Thank you in advance. I wish you the best in your future,

Doug