Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

I am in need of written verifications of my benefits and

Customer Question

I am in need of written verifications of my benefits and every thing by name and amount whivh is taken out of my check before it is deposited into my checking account. Its very important to me. Can I please get some assistance. Thank you very much. Roslyn F. FFreeman ssn#258863051
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Good morning Roslyn,

OK, You can please go to ssa.gov/myaccount and create a passworded account (save the password *****) - there you can request and receive right online, a "benefits verification" letter. It tells you your gross, less what is taken out (like Medicare) and what your NET check is.

You can do other things there as well, including getting a replacement 1099, a replacment medicare card, annual SS earnings statement.

Good luck! And I wish you an wonderful holiday.

I hope this helps! My goal is toprovide you with excellent and accurateservice – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, Iam happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent"when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, shouldyou have legal questions. Be sure tostart future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" ifyou want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!

Hello again. It is month end -Please, if you haven't yet had the opportunity to do either of the items below, I ask that you do so now, because itis the only way I can receive credit for time spent with you. Please:

1) Follow up if clarification is needed on our above interaction/Q&A, OR

2) Rate me highly if we are finished for the time being.

If there's more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I canbe of further assistance. It's my goal to provide you with excellent service- to make sure I answered the question you asked about. Please rate mehighly and provide me with feedback. And thanks for understanding how we receivecredit from the Site for contributing our time here!

Sincerely,

StephanieO. Joy, Esq. – Your Online Legal Professional