LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

How do I advise you of my new address?

Customer Question

How do I advise you of my new address ?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

You can view or update your contact information (e.g. change your address) of record via the My Profile Tab on my Social Security. In addition, you can decide when your change of address will take effect simply by accessing your online “my Social Security” account.

If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. You can open your own social security online account and see your earnings statement, estimated retirement benefit or change your residence address and much more, in about 15 minutes through this site: http://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Kindly, remember to rate my service to you. That is how I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2015,

Doug

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cannot contact you by phone or internet. Please return phone call XXX XXX XXXX Answering machine available
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I can call but you must accept the call offer I made to you. I will make the offer again so you can accept the call offer.

What is it you expect me to say to your answering machine? Obviously, I can't have a conversation with your machine.

Doug