dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

How can I get help with my drug costs? I cannot afford to

Customer Question

How can I get help with my drug costs? I cannot afford to pay for all of my prescriptions on my own?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. I will make that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread. All you need do is accept the offer if you would like me to call. Let me know if you don't want a call and I can continue here with an answer.

1. Are you on social security?

2. Do you have Medicare benefits?

3. What is your annual income?

4. What state are you in?

5. Who or what were you told to "appeal for help" to?

Doug