LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

I have been trying to get my directdeposit moved from one

Customer Question

I have been trying to get my directdeposit moved from one bank to another. I have been on the phone fo 11 days. U do not answer. What do I do ???
***** *****field. ###-##-#### Please help !
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Kelly,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I do not work for social security; rather I work on the JustAnswer site helping people like you.

You don't have to call social security in order to change your bank. There is an easier way. Let me explain.

If you already are receiving benefits, you can create a My Social Security Online Account and start or change Direct Deposit online. If you don’t already have an account, you can easily create one. You can open your own social security online account and see your earnings statement, estimated retirement benefit change bank accounts for direct deposit and much more, in about 15 minutes through this site: http://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Kindly, remember to rate my service to you. That is how I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2015,

Doug