dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

Will you please send me copies of my w2 forms. we received a

Customer Question

will you please send me copies of my w2 forms for 2012. we received a notice that we owe taxes and can't find them. ***** *****son###-##-#### to 2707 N. White Ave. La Verne, Ca.91750 phone(###) ###-####If so, how Much is it?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax, and can assist.

Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

This is something you used to request online at IRS, but they were recently hacked and shut down that online access.

You might be able to get the information by calling the IRS (1-***-***-****), but phone access might require a long hold time for you.

A tax pro can get the information via a phone call to the IRS Practitioner Priority Line (available to tax pros only). The last time I called, I had to wait more than an hour, but they faxed the documents needed right away.

I will post an Offer to do this for you. I would need you to sign and return form 2848, Power of Attorney, to authorize IRS to speak to me about your tax matters. Accept, and I will send the forms right to you.