lev-tax
lev-tax, Tax Advisor
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
870116

I need a copy of my social security benefits. I have

Customer Question

I need a copy of my social security benefits for 2015. I have misplaced mine.. Thank you.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  lev-tax replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to our site!
For a copy - you woudl need to contact teh Social Security Administration directly.

Expert:  lev-tax replied 1 year ago.

You can get your personal Social Security Statement online by using your my Social Security account. If you don’t yet have an account, you can easily create one. Your online Statement gives you secure and convenient access to your earnings records. It also shows estimates for retirement, disability and survivors benefits you and your family may be eligible for.
To set up or use your account to get your online Social Security Statement, go to Sign In Or Create An Account.

Expert:  lev-tax replied 1 year ago.

You may also call the SSA at _1_800_772_1213_ (TTY _1_800_325_0778_), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. - and ask that a copy of the statement to be mailed to you.

Expert:  lev-tax replied 1 year ago.

Another option woudl be to visit a local SSA office - if you need that statement urgent - and they will print it for you.
You may locate the SSA office close to you by entering your zip code on following page

https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp

Let me know if you need any help.