Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

I need awards letters wife and i

Customer Question

i need awards letters for my wife and i
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Do you mean a benefits letter, that describes what benefits you are each getting?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK, you can go to http://ssa.gov/myaccount

From there, you can create your own passworded account into the SSA, where you can retrieve a variety of documents. One of them is a "benefits verification letter". Note that each of you will make your own passworded account. If you have internet troubles, you can also always go to your local office for this document, but if convenience matters and you can do so, the online retrieval is great.

I hope this helps! My goal is toprovide you with excellent and accurateservice – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, Iam happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent"when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, shouldyou have legal questions. Be sure tostart future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" ifyou want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!