Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

I been working on and off and social security say my trail

Customer Question

i been working on and off and social security say my trail ran out and stop my check what to do to start my check back up
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i been working on and off and social security say my trail ran out and stop my check what to do to get my check start back.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more winformation, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

OK, depending on how long your check was stopped and how long ago you were awarded, you may have to reapply. You see, you have established that you are able to work, and while sometimes a sporadic ability does not mean a reliable constant ability to work, yours was pretty substantial. This is great if you now are ABLE to work and support yourself! I am happy for you. Now, if you are in a slump and suddenly can't again, you will want to make sure that at ALL times, you have thorough and consistent medical treatment and monitoring that confirms your medical impairment and symptoms continue, even when you are able to work - never stop. So, for now, I'd go to the SSA and tell them you need to apply for expedited reinstatement based on your disability which has continued (despite up periods and down period) or a more appropriate avenue that fits your situation. They may want medical record proof of continuing medical disability, so be prepared to either get them or provide a release. Good luck.

I hope this helps! My goal is toprovide you with excellent and accurateservice – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, Iam happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent"when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, shouldyou have legal questions. Be sure tostart future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" ifyou want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just got the letter yesterday and it says i want recieve a check for this month and my last day at work was yesterday
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Next month

Great, so you haven't been without long. You best get into that SSA office and inquire of an expedited reinstatement. So long as you are still actually disabled, and your termination is based on too much work income, as opposed to recovery form disability, and you can prove it, you have a decent chance of reinstating.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To stephanie i sure hope so because i said that Saturday was ny last day because i felt my self getting sick and thank you so much i feel better nowing i have a chanch and i hope it want take long to start my check back up i have bills

Keep up that medical treatment/monitoring to the same extent as you did while fighting for your case - evidence if EVERYTHING. And next time, reconsider how you try to work so you don't get into this situation UNLESS your medical impairment is one that should really resolve enough for you to go back to work of some kind. I do appreciate your great work ethic :) But your health needs to come first as well.

Hello again. It is month end -Please, if you haven't yet had the opportunity to do either of the items below, I ask that you do so now, because itis the only way I can receive credit for time spent with you. Please:

1) Follow up if clarification is needed on our above interaction/Q&A, OR

2) Rate me highly if we are finished for the time being.

If there's more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I canbe of further assistance. It's my goal to provide you with excellent service- to make sure I answered the question you asked about. Please rate mehighly and provide me with feedback. And thanks for understanding how we receivecredit from the Site for contributing our time here!

Sincerely,

StephanieO. Joy, Esq. – Your Online Legal Professional