dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I asked this question yesterday but did not understand the

Customer Question

I asked this question yesterday but did not understand the answer about collecting from my ex and also my own
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. I will make that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread. All you need do is accept the offer if you would like me to call. Let me know if you don't want a call and I can continue here with an answer.

In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What do you not understand?

Thanks in advance,

Doug