Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CMA, CFE, CGMA M.Accy Also Teach Accounting courses at Master's Level
23669918

This is not a legal question but why does my October check

Customer Question

this is not a legal question but why does my October check supposedly issued on 10/14/15 still not appear in my bank account. I have tried contacting the bank of America, but get nowhere with menus and hangups. I
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Megan C replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question -- I'm so sorry to hear about your issue!! The first thing to do is to make sure that you are seeing the most up to date information in your account. Unfortunately the only way to do that is to call Bank of America. It could be, that for whatever reason, the information on the internet isn't up to date.

If this does not resolve your issue you would need to go to social security and they won't do anything until it's been at least a week -- to give time for the transaction to go through. You can also try calling 1-***-***-**** on the front end.

Please let me know if you need anything additional. If not, please rate positive.