dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

My social security net is $1299, per month....can I get help

Customer Question

My social security net is $1299, per month....can I get help with anything regarding health payments....I do get some help with my heating and prescriptions, but having trouble making ends meet, with no help for health.Is there anything I can do?THANK YOUMARGARET XXXX
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Margaret, are getting Medicare?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I pay $104.90 per month for medicare medical ins
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting for your answer...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hope this isn't a con....am still waiting for an answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I GAVE YOU MY MASTERCARD # ***** GOOD FAITH...I ASKED A QUESTION AND DID NOT GET AN ANSWER....I HOPE THIS IS NOT A CON...IF IT IS, SHAME ON YOU FOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OLDER PEOPLE THAT ARE HONEST...IF YOU CHARGE ME ON MY ACCOUNT I WILL CONTACT MY LAWYER....MARGARET XXXX
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I REPEAT....DO NOT PUT THIS ON MY CHARGE...I GOT NO RESPONSE FOR MY QUESTION...
MARGARET XXXX

Interesting that I didn't get the beep that you'd responded. It could be that I also stepped out to do other work after YOU didn't respond to my question for quite some time and it indicated to me that you had left for a spell - which is fine, but then I must go about my work as well.

But in any event, I will opt out so another expert can chime in for you, seeing as we are clearly on the wrong foot. But do know that you have a customer service button for the company and you can ask for refund of anything you may have purchased. I have nothing to do with that but I do know that there are always guaranteed refunds.

Be well. And try to relax, all is good from this end and I hope there is an SS expert willing to enter the fray to assist you. Have a nice weekend,

Sincerely,

Stephanie Joy