dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

Where do I get forms to apply, medicare, and disability

Customer Question

Where do I get forms to apply for medicade, medicare, and disability retirement ?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Medicaid is not part of Social Security, so you can't get info on that here in the SS category. However, I can tell you that you can look up your county name, state and "medical assistance" office and you may find them online. But if not, you will want to go to your local county office for that.

Now, as for the others, are you looking for "disability" or "retirement" or are you between 62 and full retirement age thinking of collecting early retirement while applying for SSD?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am 62 y.o., disabled,and wish to retire now.

OK, you indicate you are disabled. Do you mean you are legally disabled as found by the SSA - i.e. are you collecting Social Security Disability already?

Good morning, still waiting here for your responses so I may provide you with accurate information. Thanks!