socrateaser, Attorney
Experience:  retired (mostly)
10097515

My bank changed my account number. The October deposits did

Customer Question

My bank changed my account number. The October deposits did not go through because of this change. I am currently living in Mexico - San Miguel Allende. After having consulted with the US consulate in SMA and US Embassy in Mexico City, it appears I have to get the proper forms from a local SS office because my bank is in the US and the embassy in Mexico does not have the proper forms for US banks. How can I get the necessary forms? Do I have to come to the US? Thank you. xxxxxxxxx My SS # xxxxxxxxxxxxx Also for my wife xxxxxxxxxxx, SS #xxxxxxxxxxx
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.

Do you have the numbers of the forms that you need?

I will send you an additional services offer for the phone consult.

Thanks for using Justanswer!