Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

I am on SSI from a work injury. i have also been on a

Customer Question

I am on SSI from a work injury. i have also been on a disability ins. from the company I worked for. This work policy will expire on February 2015.I receive 1100.00 @ month from the Standard Ins. Co. I also receive 881.00 @ mo. from SSi. How much will I be elligable for after Feb 2015?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

You mention SSI. However, SSI is not social security, it is a welfare program. Did you mean you GET social security disability benefits?

Hello again. It is month end -Please, if you haven't yet had the opportunity to do either of the items below, I ask that you do so now, because itis the only way I can receive credit for time spent with you. Please:

1) Follow up if clarification is needed on our above interaction/Q&A, OR

2) Rate me highly if we are finished for the time being.

If there's more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I canbe of further assistance. It's my goal to provide you with excellent service- to make sure I answered the question you asked about. Please rate mehighly and provide me with feedback. And thanks for understanding how we receivecredit from the Site for contributing our time here!

Sincerely,

StephanieO. Joy, Esq. – Your Online Legal Professional