Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

Is it true that unless you are a minor or disabled child or

Customer Question

Is it true that unless you are a minor or disabled child or a spouse that you cannot receive the death one time payment for your parent?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Yes, unfortunately it is limited in that way. Here is more on that for you to read:

http://www.ssa.gov/planners/survivors/ifyou7.html

I hope this helps! My goal is toprovide you with excellent and accurateservice – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, Iam happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent"when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, shouldyou have legal questions. Be sure tostart future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" ifyou want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!