Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I lost my social security income statement--the part i need

Customer Question

i lost my social security income statement--the part i need to file with the IRS---can i get a new one?
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i jsut want to know if you can get one for me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have waited almost 2 hours--are you there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay---i have sat here for almost 3 hours---i am guessing you are not there---this certainly was not what was advertised huh?i am finally walking away from my computer and will check it later and hope i finally know if you can get one for me. i obviously don't have much hope since what the site said is not even close to true. but i can hope.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well now i have waited 5 hours--i am off to bed---i sure hope i see something in teh am.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You can get your benefit statement online right now by entering your information on Social Security Administration's web site. Click here to begin:

https://faq.ssa.gov/ics/support/kbanswer.asp?deptID=34019&task=knowledge&questionID=3706

I cannot do this for you because I do not have access to the Social Security database.

Kindly note that I am only this site’s user just like you and thus I do not have control over the Question List and/or when questions are answered. I only answer questions when I am online and see the questions and can answer them. Nonetheless, I do apologize for the delay in responding to your question.

Thank you for your understanding,

Thank you for your understanding,