Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

We were married 20 years. We have 2 children. 80 years old.

Customer Question

We were married 20 years . We have 2 children . I am NOW 80 years old . I am a retired teacher . I am re married . The reason I am asking the question is because one of those children has a mental problem and can't ever keep a job . He is 48 now and I
was hoping to get help for him to enable him to keep up his rent . The other child is fine . We , my husband and I , have been helping him but can't financially keep it up . Since some of the problems seem to keep going back to him losing his
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

I think some or post got cut off. Can you take a look above and finish it, and then be sure to include your specific question? Thanks! I will do my best to provide you a proper answer. Thanks! *****

Still waiting for you. Thanks!