LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

I had put in a question two days ago and was promised an

Customer Question

I had put in a question two days ago and was promised an answer but I can't find it.
My name is***** # ***** The response was to come from
dilates. Is the answer to be in writing on my computer, or perhaps by telephone.?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

I see no record of any conversation between you and another professional here on JustAnswer. I am an an attorney with 30 years experience who handles social security issues and I can assist you. We can either speak by phone for a nominal charge, or I can answer your question right here in this question thread, your choice.

1. What is it that you need to know?

Doug