Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

I have absolute proof my payee hasn't made several deposits.

Customer Question

I have absolute proof my payee hasn't made several deposits. I went to Social Security, wanting to become my own payee. I also have two Doctors notes, stating I'm capable of handling my own finances. Misti told me not to show the workers my Doctors notes, when we went their together, after my mother passed and me wanting to become my own payee. I didn't know that much about Social Security, because I've worked my whole life. All we can do is keep learning and I am and quickly. This is my livelihood now. I just really need some advice. Misti helps several people on Social Security, that's concerning too. When I went to Social Security on 4~22~2015 Mr.Vang, the worker, didn't ask to see my statements, showing these facts. I even told them this is fraud. As I was taught, always follow the paperwork and it's true. I do have serious Diseases, does that mean I don't have a voice anymore? She also told me not to show my Doctors, the paperwork or bring it up, about Social Security. I can't get into all of it on here, just brief. She's getting away with stealing, from someone with disabilities. I've worked for 30 plus years and this is very disturbing, and I have to rely on Social Security. Im also losing more blood from my Crohn's disease, from the stress, of this. I feel like I don't have rights, because I have physical disabilities and I'm not being heard. Misti also told me I can't call Social Security, in which I do, did and have, plus went their. She's scared, because she is a CEO of an insurance company and I caught her. She also told me not to talk about this over the phone. There's more to this, but writing too long, people turn their heads. I really need advice, I've been trying my hardest. Thank you for your valuable time. Jolynne Cole
My email***@******.***
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Can you clarify: Did you meet with the SSA and provide your proof that she is stealing your money, and acting as RP for others (that you may suspect the same)? If you did, what did they say?