Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

G my name is maximo gomez my date of birth is January 17

Customer Question

hig my name is ***** ***** my date of birth is January 17 1973 ,im rigth now ,in the streets of los angeles California ,I have no recive my benefits since agost last month because I have to change ,my account number,in agost the 19 , I wish you guys can help me ,I have no way to go back to Miami were my ex bank ,chase send my check from agoust ,check that I haven't cash neither ,how you can help me
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

OK, I think you will want to get the Social Security DEBIT card. The SSA puts the money right on your card. You can go here to learn more:

http://www.ssa.gov/deposit/howtosign.htm

or call: 1-***-***-****

Or go in to your nearest local SSA office for assistance.

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To Stephanie O Joy Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!