LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

We are unable to get any information from our local security

Customer Question

We are unable to get any information from our local security office regarding benefits that were reduced over 8 months ago. I need a contact name in the payments office, or someone who can help. We have been going to the local office, provided all the information that was requested, and we still have not even had any communication from Social Security. Please, please let me know where we can go to get help.
Is it time to contact our Congressman? If so, what is the best way to do that?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What is the nature of the reduction that occurred?

2. Were you ever told that there would be a reduction or what that reduction was?

Doug