dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I applied almost 4 months ago, I got a phone call back from

Customer Question

I applied for SSDI almost 4 months ago, I got a phone call back from one of the agents who said he really didn't want to put me through any more trauma, like seeing a SSDI doctor so he was hoping to gain enough information from my psychiatrist. I have not heard anything since then and that was almost 3 weeks ago. My name is***** DOB 09/01/1988 SS####-##-#### ***** address is 1049 B Southhbridge St Worcester,Mass. 01610, phone #(###) ###-#### ***** am using the e-mail address***@******.*** at present. Is there anyway I can find out what is going on with my case? I have a daughter that I need to care for and I do not have any money, I am running out of people to borrow from because no body trusts me to pay it back. Please help me find out what is going on.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  dylatess replied 1 year ago.

From what you have stated, it appears that your case will be approved. However the agent that you spoke to has to make his recommendation. The file is the sent to a processing center for payment which takes about 60 days to to the great number of files. That is why I tell clients that the average weight is about six months from the time you file. Accordingly you should be getting a check very, very shortly. Please rate my answe R with three or more stars or smiles so that I can be paid for helping you. I wish you well.