LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

I,ve been drawing my social security years, I had worked and

Customer Question

I,ve been drawing my social security for seven years , I had worked and made good money when I worked but factory closed and the last few yearsi done childcare and didn,t pay in that much but compared to other people I,m not really drawing anything . I wondered if their could be a mistake?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

You can always ask social security to review your benefit to see if you are receiving all you are entitled to. You can also check online and view your Earnings History as reported to social security and the benefit that you are entitled to. This will all be set out in your Social Security Statement which is set out online.

You can open your own social security online account and see your earnings statement, estimated retirement benefit and much more, in about 15minutes through this site: http://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please remember to rate my service to you so that I can be compensated for helping you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2015,

Doug