dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

L am a dissabled senior. i have 12 quarters paid into social

Customer Question

l am a dissabled senior. i have 12 quarters paid into social security.l heard a cfp on tv yesterday telling the viewers one can pay into social security or medicare. i am past 70. please advise how much it will cost? is there a way i can pay in for the years i taught school? am i eligible to obtain ssi?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.
After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number in the box entitled "Enter private contact info"? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.
Thanks in advance,
Doug