LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

I need duplicate of my social security number. I know my

Customer Question

I need duplicate of my social security number. I know my number. What do I do
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
Here is a link from which you can get the application to order your replacement card:
http://www.ssa.gov/ssnumber/
Alternatively, you may go into your local social security office and fill out the same form. Either way, you will get your new card on average 7 to 10 days after you submit the application for the replacement card.
You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.
Please remember to rate my service to you so that I can be compensated for helping you.
I wish you and yours the best in 2015,
Doug