Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

My Husband and I are financing our home lower mortgage.

Customer Question

Good evening,
My Husband and I are financing our home for a lower mortgage. Seeing he is using his VA Loan, they are asking us for come information.
From me they nee the SSA-1099-Social Security Benefit Statement for the year 2013. I have the one for 2014 but they would like one for 2015.
Is there any way it can be sent to me by e-mail and I can print it out for them
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I thank you for your inquiry. I have been practicing SS law full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.
Yes, if you currently live in the United States and you need a replacement form SSA-1099 you can get an instant replacement quickly by:
Using your online "my Social Security account". This is found at ssa.gov/myaccount
If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. Go to Sign In or Create an Account. Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents" tab;
You can also Call us at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; or contact your local Social Security office.
I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To Stephanie O Joy Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.
Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.
Your online legal resource!