dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

Is your website up & running? I just asked a complicated

Customer Question

Is your website up & running? I just asked a complicated question & it was deleted. Not inputting it again if website is having problems. Need an answer before I continue. TY
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is my most recent question?????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, your prior question, which I answered, is showing up as asked and answered. If there was any part of my answer that was unclear, please do feel free to cut and paste it in follow up to that question - that would be included in that price under that transaction. New question that is not a direct question related to your first, of course new transaction, in order that we maintain the integrity of each transaction thread.

Please know that this is not my site, if you want additional consulting services privately you would want to use "additional services". THere is phone, email, etc. with phone consult being more expensive than email, obviously.

I'll go visit you at your original question thread, and respond there as well.