LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

My Social Security nunber is###-##-#### ***** my nqme is

Customer Question

My Social Security nunber is###-##-#### ***** my nqme is Robert Russo. Am I getting my benefits tomorrow
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Hi Robert, I already responded to your question in your initial question thread, but I can help you here as well. If you were born between the 21st and the 31st of one of the months, then you will have your automatic deposit from social security tomorrow as usual. You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.Kindly, remember to rate my service to you. That is how I am credited for assisting you.I wish you and yours the best in 2015,Doug