LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

Need copies of award letters from ss administrati self

Customer Question

need copies of award letters from ss administrati for my self and my wife how do i go about finding these documents
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon,I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. You can get copies of the award letters for each of you in about 15 minutes online. let me explain. Ifyou have misplaced your Benefit Award letter---also known as a proof of incomeletter---or you haven’t received yours yet, you may get one in several differentways:You may get a replacement document using your online “my Social Security”account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. Youcan open your own social security online account and see your earningsstatement, estimated retirement benefit and much more, in about 15 minutesthrough this site:http://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/Once you are logged in to your account, select the "ReplacementDocuments". You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.Please remember to rate my service to you so that I can be compensated for helping you.I wish you and yours the best in 2015,Doug