dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

Im on social security disability, I bought and sold and a/c

Customer Question

Im on social security disability, I bought and sold and a/c unit and made a profit
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  dylatess replied 1 year ago.
Hello and and thank you for your question. For over 37 years, I have answered questions just like yours. And I look forward to assisting you.
I would be happy to assist you and speak by phone. Please look for additional service offer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
email your answer
Expert:  dylatess replied 1 year ago.
The profit you made from the sale is not considered wages and therefore does not effect your SSD benefits nor has to be reported.