Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

What can I do to get SSA to pay me $ 11,850.00 which are due

Customer Question

What can I do to get SSA to pay me $ 11,850.00 which are due as of April 2014 as
SSA could not deposit these funds in USBank due to the fact that SSA would contact the bank and agree how to make an electronic deposit. I have sent them three letters but all these have not elicit any response.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.
Are you saying that the SSA contacted the bank USBank or did NOT do so?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The SSA did not contact the bank and they are not willing to contact the bank because of ACH-failure (automatic clearing house) on the part of the SSA and neither SSA or USBank are willing to contact each other to solve this issue and I have been left out of $11,850.00 since the last monthly deposits of $2,370.00 was on March 3rd 2014. What can be done to resolve this issue, what do you advice should be done? Thank you.
I would suggest opening a new bank account and providing the SSA with the new direct deposit banking information. You can do this online, usually, by going to ssa.gov/myaccount - where you can created passworded access to your account and change or start direct deposit.
I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To Stephanie O Joy Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.
Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.
Your online legal resource!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I have provided you the option to privately consult with me by email - it will also provide you avenue for other forms of consultation offered by my practice, at various levels of detail and price.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please note that I do not read my email daily as I am out of town.Please do not make any charges until I am satisfied. Once satisfied I shall decide if I need other or more services. Thanks
Yes, that is all up to you. My note above was to explain how I do not engage in free phone calls, which the system seemed to suggest you were asking for, (and which may not be accurate!) and I wanted to let you know how additional services may be had, in case you actually did ask for a phone conversation.If you have an confusion over the above answer, anything not provided for clear enough, please do feel free to ask me to clarify or restate the answer. Otherwise, I look forward to your rating when you get a chance to return.Sincerely,Stephanie O Joy, Esq.