Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

I have lost my ss card is there some paper work i can do on

Customer Question

I have lost my ss card is there some paper work i can do on line to get started on a new one?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I thank you for your inquiry. I have been practicing SS law full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.
You can not request the card online, unfortunately. Yu have to fill out a specific application for new social security card request form and present it with various specific proofs documents pertaining to both age and ID. The card is created an a facility NOT at your local office and so you can not get it same day.
Let me know if you need more information or a copy of the form. I will provide you an 'additional services' button if you need more interaction on this.
I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To Stephanie O Joy Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.
Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.
Your online legal resource!