dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I just asked a question, but was afraid to pay. I will repeat

Customer Question

I just asked a question, but was afraid to pay. I will repeat myself. I have been a widow for 5 years now. My husband would have been 60 on 06-17-2015. Am I eligible to collect anything? I will also be 60 in November. He was also deemed disabled by a judges bench decision, and I did not receive any till February of 2011 after he had passed. Help please and thank you for your valuable time
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I thank you for your inquiry. I have been practicing SS law full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.
With regard to your post:
"I have been a widow for 5 years now. ----- I am sorry.
" My husband would have been 60 on 06-17-2015. Am I eligible to collect anything? I will also be 60 in November. He was also deemed disabled by a judges bench decision, and I did not receive any till February of 2011 after he had passed. Help please and thank you for your valuable time ------- What did you receive in 2/2011? Also, are you disabled? Or are you able to work/do work?