Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

I had a phone apt withsomeone from ss...............have

Customer Question

###-##-####I had a phone apt withsomeone from ss...............have not received call yet....Kathleen genovese
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I thank you for your inquiry. I have been practicing SS law full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.
Is this about retirement benefits or disability application?
What time was your appointment for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Disability and retirement benefits- appt was for today July 9 th at 9 am
Thanks, kathleen
It sounds like someone at the SSA office dropped the ball, perhaps was outsick, or a prior phone conference when overtime. That said,
If you are applying for disability benefits, in my professional opinion, it is best to NOT do so directly with a person from SSA. I'd do it online or, even better, have a disability attorney represent. If you wish for an attorney, I will add an optional "additional services" button for you, so you can reach me privately for any additional questions or for attorney representation.
I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To Stephanie O Joy Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.
Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.
Your online legal resource!