dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

My husband and I were married in a tijuqna church we had our certificate and 720,thousand

Customer Question

my husband and I were married in a tijuqna church we had our certificate and 720,thousand dollars xs,2 life insurance policy stolen someone collected them and I was told I was not me since 1981 my son and daughter received social security benefits but the church burned with all records when I tried to get a copy to change my name than my husband was hurt at work when I applied for survivors benefits I was told I had to have the marriage certificate I still wear and have my expensive wed ring we had declarations for his son and he was approved and received benefits. he is there any way to get marriage declarations . I wish to apply for my survivors benefit as we have a 34 year old disabled daughter since birth in my care iam now 65 we also have had a problem with my sons social security number they say its not his but have it on his records the life insurance policy had his social they wont give us info on who it belongs to and wont give him his I believe they have his money and ma
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE CANCEL I AM NOT HAPPY WITH TERMS OF SERVICE REFUND ALL MONIES AND DO NOT PROCESS ANY PAYMENTS TO YOUR COMPANY I WILL CONTACT CONSUMER AFFAIRS
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
I have been helping clients with SS issues for decades. many times providing advice that reversed what they had been told by SS.
There are several ways around this. What state do you live in?
Have you filed taxes jointly?
As far as the identify theft this is resolvable but it's a bit of work.
I'll offer you a call to discuss as I have several more questions.
All you need do is accept the offer. If not we can text back and forth.