LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

How can i get a copy of 'proof of income letter [benefit verification

Customer Question

how can i get a copy of 'proof of income letter [benefit verification statatement]/?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon,
I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
Yes, you can get it today---actually it will take you just about 15 minutes to get a replacement.
If you have misplaced your Benefit Award letter---also known as a proof of income letter---or you haven’t received yours yet, you may get one in several different ways---the easiest being online:
You may get a replacement document using your online “my Social Security” account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. You can open your own social security online account and see your earnings statement, estimated retirement benefit and much more, in about 15 minutes through this site:
http://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/
Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents". You will see your Benefit Award Letter in the file---just print it from the site to hard copy.
You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.
Kindly, remember to rate my service to you. That is how I am credited for assisting you.
I wish you and yours the best in 2015,
Doug